31.10.09

*(edits made to post) Starting with myself, just as I am, here and now. Featuring article:Turn Your Thinking Upside Down

Pema Chödrön - Turn Your Thinking Upside Down

Starting with myself, just as I am, here and now.
From my personal experience reading this self-discovery blog, it has helped me to understand myself better, why I did certain things and how I can help myself overcome my tendencies.

edit*I'm still learning about people around me, I make mistakes. With each learning experience I get to understand myself and others better, and hopefully understanding the world better as well. =)

I would like to share this article for a start on how a person can start practicing his or her mind. There are many more articles across various disciplines from there to choose from.

edit*Please know that Integral Options blog doesn't contain or provide all the answers or instant solutions, but it can help provide a way or knowledge for those who are searching for some answers, or simply ways to live better.

Quoting the subheading:
"Integral Options Cafe offers a place to discuss all things related to a Buddhist, integral worldview. While theory is important (Buddhism, Ken Wilber, Spiral Dynamics, psychology, and Integral Theory), so is politics, art & poetry, human values, popular culture, and humor. I invite comments, different points of view, and anything that can add to a civil discussion of living in an integral world."

This blog has been helpful to me and it seems it will continue to be,
I hope you'd find it interesting too. =)

Blog added to sidebar.

No comments:

Post a Comment