10.10.09

Movie Review: (500) Days of Summer & (non-related) A Personal Excellence Blog

Went to watch this movie with HY yesterday. I didn't expect the movie to be selling so fast! I wanted to watch The City of Life and Death initially~ The Message seems promising too~ And Inglorious Basterds. Woohoo!

Overall, the movie was better than my expectation. The sarcastic Disclaimer at the beginning was a promise of what's coming after. The witty jokes, the double meanings, and in my opinion, great acting that fits with the kind of mood that the story wants to portray, and the interesting sequence jumping to and fro within the 500 days. Judging by the laughter I think almost everyone in the cinema enjoyed the show!

(500) and Signs seem to share the same female lead; don't they look like the same person?

Oh, and IMO, the narration has the old school Disney charm. Haha! ;P

P/S: I added a link to Celestine Chua. She writes a personal excellence blog that I find helpful and insightful. Quoting from her site & blog:

"Hey there - My name is Celestine Chua. In 2008, I left my Fortune 100 career to pursue my passion to help others grow. Today, I'm a life coach to help others achieve personal excellence and achieve their goals and dreams. :D I have been covered multiple times in media such as My Paper and Asia One."
Do pay her site & blog a visit to find out more. =)

No comments:

Post a Comment